The New World AddOn (PE and Windows 10) *Update 2.0!*Published Mar 30, 2017
The New World Addon
Beta Tested by:
- The bow is now a long-range rifle, with it's own sounds.
- The End and Nether both have been consumed in blue, as well as their portals.
- The water, grass and leaves are all more vibrant in color, fire and lava is blue.
- There are ally and enemy mobs, which the player must identify, as some may aid the player in battle, while some are set on destruction.
- Most mobs have buffs of some kind.
- Villagers are now male and female, and have altered trades.
- New background and Minecraft logo on main menu.
- Added more villager variation abilities, (Example: Males fight enemy mobs, but females have more health.)
- Renamed Villagers to Village People, (Village Man, Village Lady).
- Renamed Husks to Desert Zombies.
- Renamed Zombie Pigmen to Nether Barbarians.
- Renamed Ender Dragon to Mega Dragon.
- Renamed Iron Golems to Protectors.
- Renamed Wither Boss to Nether King.
- Renamed Wither Skeleton to Nether Skeleton.
- Renamed Stray to Dark Skeleton.
- Renamed Skeleton Horses to Night Riders.
- Renamed bows to rifles, and arrows to bullets. (Tipped Arrows not included.)
- All new names appear on spawn eggs and inventory.
- Updated Behavior/Resource pack warning messages when removing Behavior/Resource packs.
- Updated other help prompts and GUI messages. (Sarcasm added.)
- Village Men are slightly taller.
- Retextured Village People.
- Retextured Mega Dragon.
- Retextured Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Strays.
- Retextured Elytra.
- Retextured Endermen.
- Retextured Wither Boss.
- Retextured several other mobs and environmental textures, including End Sky, (seen with Night Vision).
- New Sounds for Mega Dragon, Desert Zombies, Protectors, Skeletons, Nether Skeletons, Dark Skeletons, and Spiders.
- Retextured Spiders.
- Retextured Skeleton Horses/Night Riders
- Villager Women may occasionally pick up blocks.
- Skeleton Horses/Night Riders are mountable. (No one said they were controllable.)
- Fixed Bug causing game to crash upon opening Villager Trades.
- *TO DEFEAT THE DRAGON*: Collect several Ender Pearls, stacks even, and after destroying all the End Crystals, get to the highest tower. Use the rifle and time your shot to land where the upper back is, (where the wings and neck meet), do this and even try using TNT when close to defeat the Mega Dragon!