Word Animals 2.0 AddonPublished Oct 1, 2017
This addon is the second part of the addon World Animals, in this addon adds animals that could be in the world animals v1.2 version due to lack of space.
New update 2.1:
Crabs and blue crabs:
They replace spiders and are aquatic animals even if they only live on land and are aggressive to the player.
They can release crab meat that serves as food.
Asian elephants have a different texture than the original world animals add-on.
You can ride on them by putting an elephant mount and to handle it you need a whip that is being a cane with carrot.
Kiwis are birds that do not fly that only live in New Zealand, even in Minecraft you can find them anywhere.
They replace the chickens and they can domesticate with kiwis (but of the fruit).
The level of health is 10
They are aquatic animals so they only live in water, if you make them on land they drown.
They can be domesticated with fish and they will follow you, but it is not advisable to follow you on land only in water.
They replace the strays skeletons.
- Bears (replaces cows)
- Bears black (replaces cows mushrooms)
- Polar bear (improved)
- Fox (replaces the wolves)
- Elephant (replaces the pigs)
- Crabs (replaces the spiders and spiders cave)
- Kiwis (replaces the chickens)
- seals (replaces the stray)
All animals can be tame with a gold medal (bone)
- It also includes decorations that replace the shulker and with a dye it is transformed into any decoration whether it be a chair, bear's head or fishbowls.
- Includes a sniper rifle that changes to the bow