Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.20.1+Published Jan 7, 2023
Quark is a big mod with many small features aimed to improve vanilla Minecraft, all of these features could be turned on and off whenever you please, but I doubt you'd give up any of these fantastic attributes.
The Quark mod includes new building blocks that look magnificent and would be quite beneficial for any builders; they're also effortless to extract and find; another feature that is worth mentioning is the emotes; if you have a server with this mod, you could communicate with others players using specific emotes, it is pretty entertaining.
Here's a small summary of all the features included with this mod:
- Feeding Trough for automatic animal breeding
- Pistons Push Tile Entities, just like in Bedrock Edition
- Japanese and Industrial style building blocks
- Variant versions for Bookshelves, Chests, and Ladders for all wood types
- Vertical Slabs, for all slabs already in the base game and Quark
- Advanced Camera Mode for fancy screenshots
- Toretoises, typo intended - new underground animals that grow ore on their back
- Pickarang, a pickaxe that can be thrown as a boomerang
- Trowel, a new tool to place random blocks from your Hotbar for paths or ruins
- Emote system, allowing your character to do all sorts of motions from the chat menu
- Reacharound Placing, which lets you place blocks under other blocks without being able to see the bottom face
- Azalea Wood, replacing the Oakwood in Azalea trees with a pleasant green
- Glimmering Weald, a new rare deep underground biome with glowing mushrooms and a cute new stone fae mob
- And many, many more!