Boombox Add-on (188.8.131.52+ Only)Published Nov 15, 2018
This add-on adds a Boombox which can play 4 different songs. The default songs provided are copyright free sounds. It’s a really neat add-on if you want some nice music while playing and don’t necessarily want to be limited by the ordinary Minecraft soundtrack.
How does it work?
Once spawned there will be a button to play music, this will play 1 of 4 songs randomly, to stop the music press the stop music button.
The music replaces the Music disc so if you put Cat, 13, 11, Mall, or Far in a jukebox it will play that song as well. Some images provided may be different due to texture changes.
- Professor Magnum Addon Maker, Owner @Prof_Magnum
- Nether Ninja Addon Maker @NetherNinja
- Li Mia Co-Owner @MiahTheFrog1
- WhiskermisterMC Builder @WhiskerMisterMC
- Sumisubushido Builder @SumisuBushido
- MCoreNuke builder @MCoreNuke
- GoldVAGE Builder @GoldVage
- Tyc728 Builder
- HarlemPlayz Artist @HarlemPlayz
- ArkreZamy Addon Maker @ArkreZamy
- TridentNova Addon Maker @TridentNova
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world
- Create the world