3D Default Pack 1.16.5/1.17.1 (3D Minecraft)Published Sep 9, 2021
Minecraft is popular for being famous even tho the graphics isnt the best, but still, some players like the cubic style Minecraft has adopted, although often you need good graphics to take some screenshots if you want the good graphics without actually removing the original Minecraft cubic style, then 3D Default is the pack for you!
The texture pack improves Minecraft by including 3D models to it, so the game won't look as basic and flat as it used to be, it changes all the blocks, and gives each block a unique 3d model without sticking to the same code, I really love it and I think it's an amazing way to improve your Minecraft graphics without killing your GPU or erasing the original Minecraft look.
You're gonna need a shader that supports POM to get it to look as advertised in the screenshots, we endorse you guys use the BSL shadersor Complementary Shaders for being the easiest to run and the most beautiful out there.
here are lower versions:
- Last Updated2 weeks ago
- minecraft texture packs 1.17.1
- minecraft texture packs 1.17
- minecraft texture packs 1.16.5
- minecraft texture packs
- 3d resource pack minecraft 1.17.1
- 3d resource pack minecraft 1.17
- 3d resource pack minecraft 1.16.5
- 3d resource pack minecraft
- 3d resource pack
- 3d default texture pack 1.17.1
- 3d default texture pack 1.17
- 3d default texture pack 1.16.5
- 3d default texture pack
- 3d default