Patrix Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 [ 32x → 256x ]Published Aug 2, 2021
Patrix finally got updated to 1.17! it has covered all new textures including blocks and items, it looks glorious indeed, and my favorite block is the amethyst crystals!
free version: Patrix 1.17 [32x]
- added various candles (1)
- added deepslate (1)
- added various deepslate ores except copper (1)
- added cobbled deepslate (1)
- added polished deepslate (1)
- added deepslate bricks (1)
- added cracked deepslate bricks (1)
- added chiseled deepslate (1)
- added deepslate tiles (1)
- added cracked deepslate tiles (1)
- added tuff (1)
- added smooth basalt (1)
- added calcite (1)
- added amethyst block (1)
- added budding amethyst (1)
- added various amethyst cluster (1)
- added rooted dirt (1)
- added moss (1)
- added roots to the dirt part of grass block and podzol (1)
- added dripstone (1)
- added 3d model to pointed dripstone (1)
- added powder snow (1)
- added overlay texture for snow, crimson nylium, warped nylium, mycelium, and prismarine (2)
- added biome-specific pointed dripstones (2)
- added 3d crystals to deepslate diamond/emerald/redstone ore (5)
- changed dry seapickle candles to medieval tankards and bowl of food (2)
- changed red nether brick roof tiles to slab and stairs only (3)
- changed iron/gold/diamond helmet to wider eye openings (4)
- removed moss for green terracotta (3)
- swapped natural sea lantern to basic pack and fluorescent light sea lantern to addon pack, but the biome requirements are left unchanged (1,2)
- various subtle changes/fixes and file reorganization (1,2,3,4,5)
*(1)=basic (2)=addon (3)=bonus (4)=items (5)=models
Updated to 1.17+ format
Any gold tier and above supporters can access the work-in-progress channel on my patron discord for early versions, otherwise it'll be released next month as usual.
If you're using the addon pack, the pointed dripstone will use ice texture in any snowing biomes, mossy cobblestone in any dark forest/jungle/swamp biomes, and blackstone in any nether biomes.
Since mojang added actual candles in 1.17, there's no need for my custom dry seapickle candles anymore. So I changed 1~3 dry seapickles to medieval style tankards/cups, and 4 dry seapickles to a wooden bowl of randomized food that's using the same texture system as the petrified oak slab food baskets.
Also since mojang added actual moss block now, I've removed the moss texture for green terracotta in addon pack too.
Due to popular feedback, I've swapped the natural sea lantern to basic pack and fluorescent light sea lantern to addon pack, but the biome requirements of the natural version only showing in ocean type biomes are left unchanged. If you prefer the natural sea lantern texture for all biomes, just don't use the addon pack (or edit it yourself).
LOTS of background file reorganization and renaming, so don't use older versions with this new version because textures and models will likely break.
- Last Updated1 month ago
- patrix resource pack
- patrix resource pack free download
- patrix resource pack free download 128x
- patrix resource pack 1.17
- patrix resource pack 1.17.1
- patrix resource pack 1.17.1 free download
- patrix resource pack 64x
- patrix resource pack 128x
- patrix resource pack 256x
- best realistic resource packs
- best realistic resource packs 1.16.5
- best realistic resource packs 1.17
- best realistic resource packs 1.17.1
- best realistic resource packs free download