In this guide, I'll be going over how to connect to a Minecraft Pocket Edition server.
- (Optional): You will need to have a server to connect to prior to following the steps of this guide. If you want to start your own server and own it, you need to purchase a Minecraft PE server from NetherBox. Click here to purchase a NetherBox server for 25% off.
- You will need Minecraft Pocket Edition. You must purchase this from the App Store, Play Store, or any other market where it is sold.
- Click the Play button.
- Select “Friends.”
- To the right of the “Add Friend” button, you’ll see a smaller square button that looks like a server.
- On this page, you’ll need to input a Server Name, Server Address, and a server port number. In this guide, we’ll be connecting to the Lifeboat server. Therefore, I’ll fill the following fields in as below: Server Name: Lifeboat
Server Address: play.lbsg.net
- Click Save when you’ve input the proper server information.
- You have now added the server to your server bookmarks on the game. Join by clicking on the server.