Mojang surprised us with a second update for MCPE within a matter of days. The 1.0.5 beta is another version only available to Android users, as of right now. This beta build adds one of the most wanted feature ever since redstone: Command blocks.
But along with command blocks, come some bug fixes, and other tweaks. Let's go over some of those:
- More commands! (/title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor, /gamerule, /particle)
- Command blocks
- Minecart with command block
- Game rules
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager.
- Jump range of magma cubes is fixed.
- Lapis Lazuli icon is now in the enchantment table.
- Ghast's fireball accuracy has now been fixed.
- Fixed peacefull mobs randomly despawning.
- Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs.
- When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously.
- The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager.
- Fixed various issues with Storage.
- Pots now get the correct color when tinted plants are placed in them.
- Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat.
- "Phantom" blocks no longer appear when using the fill command.
- Help command now properly tells the command description.
- Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Kindle Fire only).
- Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds.
- Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate.
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command.
- Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot.
- Fixed the Endermen's idle sounds.
- The beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand.
- Added "End_portal" as a alid block when using the fill command.
- Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear. (iOS only)
- Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host.
- Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line.
- Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the fill command.
- Controller now works for scrolling on Apple TV. (Apple TV only)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button. (Gear VR only)
- Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples.
- Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing.
- Fixed walking sounds with Undead mobs.
- Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died.
For the original changelog list, check out the following link: https://feedback.minecraft.net/knowledgebase/articles/1148098-mcpe-android-beta-1-0-5-build-1
To join the beta, follow this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mojang.minecraftpe
Showing 1-1 of 1, newest first
Why can’t yiu just lets us use it like come one brooooooo