Mojang has finally released the 1.0.5 beta build 2 to the community. Thankfully, this build fixes a lot of bugs that came with the first build, but no new features. Let's go over some of those changes:
- Adjusted the levitation amplifier parameters when using the '/effect' command.
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again.
- Villagers will no longer pick up your items when you die.
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks.
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with the Elytra.
- The touch screen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot.
- Fixed a crash when updating structures in a world generated in 1.0.3.
- Fixed 'Clear' arguments resetting 'Times' values when using the '/title' command.
- Previous output will no longer show any information for new Command Blocks.
- Using "/clear @p <item_name>" clears one item instead of all specified items from the Inventory.
- Fixed '/effect' being unable to remove specific effect by providing duration 0.
- An error message will now appear saying that 0 items were removed after using '/clear' command with a block that was not present in the player's inventory.
- The '/effect clear' command will no longer output a redstone signal from a Command Block if it fails.
- Fixed an invalid syntax error when using '/spreadplayers' command.
- Items with data tags besides 0 will now be properly removed with the '/clear' command.
- 'Entity' can now be auto-completed in the chat window when using the '/replaceitem' command.
- The chat screen no longer flickers.
- Villagers will no longer throw bread.
- When copying an Item with [CTRL]+[MMB], an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar.
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0.
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now let you re-downloading the pack.
- Always active repeating Command Blocks will now run their commands after being run in impulse always active mode.
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails.
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed.
- Fixed a crash when dying from the Wither or instant damage effects triggered by commands.
- Using 0 as [maxCount] in the /clear command now gives the item count instead of removing it.
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant.
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs.
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames.
Note: The beta builds are now listed in descending order. For example, this update is listed as 184.108.40.206. The next will descend to 220.127.116.11, until the full release.
For the original changelog list, check out the following link: https://feedback.minecraft.net/knowledgebase/articles/1149091-mcpe-android-beta-1-0-5-build-2
To join the beta, follow this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mojang.minecraftpe