If you are wondering when the official version of Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.11.0 will be released, the answer is not today! It is now the thirteenth build of the game's beta version, and we are still inpatiently waiting for the official release. Without further ado, let's take a look at the latest build's changelog.
- Fixed crash when fishing
- Fixed crash on loading chunks too early
- Fixed crash when creating certain entities
- Fixed various language related issues
- Fixed lighting with entities outside of world bounds
- Fixed back button not working in options screen
- Added all tools to the creative inventory
Keep checking back at our blog to see when new updates, builds, or official versions release for Minecraft Pocket Edition!