Mojang is hard at work releasing snapshots for Minecraft PC. Another snapshot, means we are one step closer to 1.12. Are you as excited as we are? Until we get our hands on 1.12, let's go over today's snapshot:
- Some entity block models do not render
- No recipes unlocking on server
- Advancement window is blank when no advastments are unlocked
- Parrots being erased from existence if too many are held
- Parrots’ Eye Level isn’t Aligned with their Model’s Eyes
- Parrots don’t Imitate Cave Spiders
- Game crashes when trying to use crafting book and items needed are in off-hand or armor slots
- Parrots show hearts when clicked with wheat
- “Summon the Wither” advancement checks to see if you summoned the ender dragon
- Message in the chat: New recipe unlocked for minecraft
- Parrots unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities.
- “full” option for the “inventory_changed” trigger inversely compares stack size
- And probably some others!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the “launch options” tab. Check the box saying “Enable snapshots” and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the “Play” button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the “launch options” page).