Lucky Sky (doesn’t work)Published May 10, 2020
Have you ever wanted to play a sky block made completely out of lucky blocks? Well today’s your lucky day. This skywars map was made completely out of lucky blocks. Kill your friends or team up with eachother. Make your way to the middle where you’ll find others and kill them to collect their loot. Finish with the most kills in how long you want. Installed a timer, death counter and much more. The lucky blocks drop many stuff such as swords, potions, music discs and many more stuff. The aim of the game is to get as much loot from different islands and get the most deaths possible. Go to the middle for the best loot, but be careful for your surroundings. To see the amount of deaths of each opponent, pause the game and it’ll show you. Note that this map is only 6 players but can be teamed up in the same island, but less lucky blocks for yourself. share this map with friends. Remember to not cheat and go to creative as it will ruin all the fun. Enjoy.
How to upload: 1.
1. Click on the link
2. Click install on mediafire (if you get redirected to another website, don’t click on the website, CLOSE IT)
3. It’ll take you back to the download, click download and on the top right, it’ll download
4. Click on it and it’ll open the files app. It’ll be as a zip file. Click on it
5. It’ll create a folder named lucky Sky 2. Select it and click move>On my iPad>minecraft>games>com.mojang>minecraft worlds and the click copy on top right.
6. Refresh your minecraft and it’ll be there
- Last Updated8 months ago