Minecraft Comes Alive (Reborn) 1.18.2+Published May 4, 2022
Minecraft comes alive is one of the mods to be released; this fantastic mod allows you to have your alive community where you can get to introduce yourself to others, get in deep conversations, and can even get married or get a girlfriend, things that I honestly may not even happen in real-life haha. The mod wasn't really updated to the latest version, but it received an exact replicate working for 1.18+ thanks to a group of very talented developers; the new team decided to keep the same name (MAC / Minecraft Comes Alive) but add the term (reborn) at the end, it was and still one of the most enjoyable mod, and it is very thrilling to see it shift from 1.12 to the newest versions of Minecraft, The developers made sure to not miss any feature on the mod, but also didn't forget to add their own touch and fix some of the issues making this mod more epic than ever, here are the characteristics that have been added:
- No more squid-people; they are now human and interactable!
- There are many interaction options with villagers, such as gifting, chatting, and more!
- You can build relationships by interacting with villagers, with each villager having their personality and mood.
- Once you have enough hearts, you can marry them!
- After marriage, you can have children who you have to do chores such as farming, lumber, and more!
- Your children will eventually grow up and live their own lives.
- You can marry other players in a LAN or SMP server
- Help extend a village and increase your rank, eventually becoming a king!