The City of Mine York (MYC)Published Jul 3, 2014
Welcome to the City of Mine York.
Mine York - a place like no other. One of the largest cities available at the moment, everything you want to do can be done. You want to eat at expensive restaurants? Check. Work at the stock exchange and create an estate worth millions? That's here, too. Explore everything MYC has to offer? A big yes.
New update released! New content includes -
- New highways and more refinement
- New bridges and tunnels
- Every single one of the five boroughs have been altered, changed and new buildings constructed
- Notch City has been completed
- The City of Enderdelphia (based on Philadelphia) has begun construction; the Central Business District, named Center City, is complete
- Small expansion of Minecago (based on Chicago)
- Refurbishment of JFR Airport (not complete yet)
- Subway system is being completely redone
- Rail systems have been constructed and placed around the entire National Republic of Minecraft
- A new, wealthy suburban town named Bloxten
- Optimization for Minecraft version 1.2 (this city can now be played across Xbox, Android, iOS, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch)
The new update features new aspects that make MYC better than ever. A new refined highway system provides easy access around the city. New skyscrapers based off of real New York City towers fill the skyline. Every single borough has been completely changed to be livable, useable, beautiful.
Now the city has become even more beautiful. The subway has now been refined, working in every station, guarenteed. The brand new JFR International Airport is in a class all on it's own. The city is now adopting a new option of payment for public transportation called MCards. 2018 looks like it's going to be a great year for MYC.
Mine York has never looked better. Will you decide to saddle up and #visitmyc?
- Last Updated1 year ago