Damage Indicator Add-on For MCPE 1.19+Published Sep 13, 2022
Damage Indicator is an addon that gives players the ability to see mobs' health bar; it also tells how much damage you dealt per swing; it's pretty useful since it can warn you of how much health a specific mob has, for instance, you will be able to see if your dog still has enough health left, so it doesn't die on you. The damage indicator can only track health bars within a 20 blocks radius, nothing farther; you can also customize the damage indicator to have hearts, a green bar, or a combination of the two, which seems to be the most optimal.
Here's a quick summary of the features offered within this addon:
- Shows the damage dealt enemy and also heals the amount
- Monitors HP precisely
- Vanishes when invisible
- Maximum render distance of 20 blocks
- 3 options are available: Health Bar, Heart Icon, and a combination of the two
- Resource pack only (Achievement-friendly)
The health bar has colors that tell how badly the mob is injured:
- Green: 50 - 100% HP
- Yellow: 25 - 49% HP
- Red: 1 - 24% HP
- Turn on toggle
- To install the font, it must be put on top of the damage indicator.