OptiFine Addon For Minecraft PEPublished Jul 13, 2022
OptiFine is finally presented to Minecraft Bedrock players, but not in the form of a mod, but as an Addon, and it comes with plenty of new features that enrich the player's experience.
For those unfamiliar with the addon, it's not a replicate of Optifine as it doesn't give you extraordinary graphics improvement, though it allows you to have a variety of new advanced settings that could potentially enhance visuals and increase framerate; for instance, it improves the default UI with a vanilla look, in addition, It modifies and removes unnecessary game features such as particles and animations to increase game performance as much as possible.
Here's a brief list of things Optifine Addon offers:
- Add a new start screen.
- Add new settings screen.
- Add quick settings.
- Add new and organized settings sections.
- Add a new pause screen.
- Add back, next and tab buttons to chat.
- Add a quick crafting button.
- Add a quick trade button.
- Makes the spyglass interface transparent.
- Makes the pumpkin interface transparent.
- And more