Fishy's Wonderful RTX 1.18+Published Oct 20, 2021
Fishy's Wonderful focuses on taking inspiration from the RTX ray tracing and creating a similar result, it's quite optimized and can be run even on none RTX cards so you won't have to break the bank for an RTX card, aside from ray tracing the Shaders looks gorgeous and fascinating unlike bedrock ray tracing that just focuses on ray tracing the surface instead of making the overall atmosphere looks actually good.
There is only one version in the series available as of now and it includes:
- -The fog maps in this pack allow for sharper shadows on mobs and better shadows under trees and other parts of the environment allowing for leaf shadow transparency and better spotlight effect in dim light areas.
- -The nether and end are not supported yet.
- -This pack doesn't include any PBR as of yet.
- -Includes well-done reflections in the water and realistic sun and moon textures.
- Sharper and more defined shadows under mobs(using pigs for example as you can see the snout is defined unlike a lot of other RTX packs.
- A key feature is that you can really see the sunlight pour through the tree leaves.
- Improved and much clearer reflections on the water.
- -Nether and end is not supported as of yet
- -light sources such as lava and glowstone are not supported as of yet
- Last Updated7 months ago