Complementary Unbound Shaders For 1.20.2+Published Sep 11, 2023
Complementary Shaders is an exceptional shader pack for Minecraft Java Edition that has been designed with great attention to detail, high standards of quality, and top-tier optimization. It provides a plethora of high-quality effects, two default visual styles to choose from, custom effects for almost every block in the game, and profiles ranging from Potato to Ultra. What's more, it has been designed to never be obstructive during gameplay. The pack was initially created in 2018 as an edit of BSL Shaders and has since received numerous major updates including a complete rewrite to meet the standards of our community. Complementary Shaders is dedicated to being shaped by user feedback more than anything else, and it still receives regular updates to this day.
"Unbound" is one of the two default styles that come with Complementary Shaders r5. It focuses on pushing the boundaries of Minecraft and providing a new and exciting experience for players.
To install Complementary Shaders, you can simply download the Complementary Installer and click on the "Install" button to automatically do all the necessary steps. Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to install either OptiFine or the Iris mod to be able to load shaderpacks (Choose Iris if you are unsure).
- Launch the game and go to the Shaderpacks/Shaders menu in Video Settings.
- Open the shaderpacks folder by clicking the button in the menu.
- Download Complementary Shaders and put it in the shaderpacks folder (Please don't unzip the file).
- Return to the game and choose Complementary in the shaderpacks menu (Refresh the menu if it doesn't appear).