Pollybrick Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.19.1+Published Jul 30, 2022
Pollybrick turns Minecraft into a lego game; most of the blocks and even mobs are now lego; Pollybrick is also considered a highly realistic texture pack for how shiny the lego blocks and mobs are, and their surface interacts with lighting accurately and beautifully.
Pollybrick has most of the blocks, mobs, and even items covered so that you won't run into a lot of untextured blocks; there are a couple of untextured blocks, but it is expected since there are thousands of stuff to texture in Minecraft and since the pack is a high-resolution texture pack, currently the author did a great job at covering this amount, they even covered the warden, which is a big part of the new 1.19 update. Hence we can't complain about the overall coverage.
The performance on my end was pretty acceptable and beyond my expectation, as I ran the highest resolution available and I got above 80FPS; I have an RTX 3060ti, so this may be a reason the game didn't lag, but in your ending, it may be higher or lower framerate depending on the PC you're running it on.
- Installing texture packs isn't much of a hustle compared to mods; all you have to do is:
- Click on Options
- Click on Resource packs
- Tap "Open resource packs folder."
- copy paste your pack there
- Pollybrick texture pack
- Pollybrick texture pack 1.19
- Pollybrick texture pack 1.19.1
- pollybrick resource pack for minecraft 1.19
- pollybrick resource pack for minecraft 1.19.1
- top minecraft texture packs for 1.19
- top minecraft texture packs for 1.19.1
- minecraft best realistic texture packs for 1.19
- minecraft best realistic texture packs for 1.19.1